This whitepaper will answer how linking the lipid phenotype to the genotype will improve performance and showcase immediate and future consequences for prevention, clinical diagnostics and drug research.
Learn more about Multiomics!
We guide you through a multiomics approach to associate genomic data with lipidomic data to link metabolic cardiovascular disease risk factors with genomic predestinations. It includes:
- A detailed, compelling guide to the decision making process to tackle the question which omics disciplines should be combined.
- The most comprehensive SNP-based heritability estimation to answer whether lipid species levels can be inherited.
- One selected prime example for how lipidomics data can be combined with genomic data for interconnected disease risk factors.
- A comparison of lipidomics analysis and traditional lipid panel capabilities for clinical diagnostics including the corresponding unprecedented data panel.
Get the free White Paper about Multiomics. Just fill out the form!
Applications for Multiomics
- Genomics-lipidomics studies for drug target discovery
- Proteomics-lipidomics skin analysis for novel cosmetics and dermatology
- Genomics-proteomics-lipidomics complex analysis for basic research
- And many more!
Prof. Kai Simons, CEO of Lipotype
Lipotype is a spin-off company from the Kai Simons and Andrej Shevchenko labs of the world-renowned Max-Planck-Institute of Molecular Cell Biology and Genetics in Dresden, Germany.